[lldb-dev] Crashing thread from Core Dump

Karl Johan Krantz karl.johan.krantz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:11:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently building a solution that parses stack traces from lldb into
json, but I've run into the issue where I'm not able to find out which
thread actually caused the crash itself.
In GDB, the default selected thread seems to be the one that crashed, but
in LLDB it always seems like thread 1 is selected.
I had a feeling the python api might export the data I needed, but
stop_reason and similar properties didn't seem to vary between the
crashing/non-crashing threads.

Any help would be really appreciated!

// Karl