[lldb-dev] .lldbinit and lldb-version-specific configuration

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Sep 4 09:25:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Do we have any existing way to handle conditionally making settings based
on lldb version, within the .lldbinit system?

The specific case I have in mind is helping support side-by-side lldb
installs (e.g. on debian/ubuntu) where, across lldb 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6, the
python path to the correct lldb python module differs.  Right now, the
default behavior is that lldb 3.5 and 3.6 are picking up the older 3.4 lldb
python library and choking due to the mismatch.

Thanks for any thoughts on this!

-Todd