[lldb-dev] Graphical lldb

Jason Molenda jmolenda at apple.com
Mon Nov 10 14:49:24 PST 2014

You might want to look at test/api/multiple-debuggers/multi-process-driver.cpp which is an example C++ driver program which creates an lldb debug session (50 of them, actually), inserts breakpoints, runs to the breakpoints, backtraces and continues as a simple example in C++.

(the test itself is trying to hit race conditions with multiple debuggers running at the same time on separate threads.)