[lldb-dev] Trouble with 'target modules search-paths...'

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Mar 26 11:14:06 PDT 2014

I believe it is assuming that by loading the module again, any shared libraries that weren't found could now be located. Lets say you loaded some file:

(lldb) file a.out
(lldb) image list
a.out

Only 1 file was found, even though a.out said it depended on /usr/lib/libfoo.so and /usr/lib/libbar.so...

Then you modify the search paths, and then

(lldb) file a.out
(lldb) target modules search-paths add . d:/foo
(lldb) image list
a.out
d:/libfoo.so
d:/libbar.so

This is probably what the intent was. So try doing a "image list" before and after and see what differs.