[lldb-dev] building lldb via command line on osx: error: "LONG_BIT definition

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Wed Mar 5 07:37:11 PST 2014

Hi Timothee,

On OSX I've been able to build outside of Xcode with the configure/make
style of build, fwiw.

Re: lldb-gdbserver: this isn't functional yet, and currently the bring up
is happening on Linux, so you are definitely not missing anything there
yet. The plan IIRC for OS X is to wait for lldb-gdbserver parity with
debugserver functionality before adding the OS X support. Right now you
want to use debugserver on OS X.