[lldb-dev] Linux: "doesn't contain the architecture x86_64"

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Mon Jul 21 17:08:13 PDT 2014

Can you send me your /bin/ls?  (Direct send to me, might need to .tar.gz
it).  I can see if we're identifying it correctly at the object file level.

With recent platform additions, we may have borked something.

Have you tried running the tests on your end?  There are a few tests in
test/functionalities/object-file that will verify if we're parsing the
object files correctly.

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180