[lldb-dev] LLDB buildbots

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:24:13 PDT 2014

Hey Ed,

How come I don't see the freebsd builders or build slaves on these pages?

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/buildslaves
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/grid

Ah - I think I see.  You have your link from earlier pointing to a
different buildbot master:

http://llvm-amd64.freebsd.your.org/b/builders/lldb-amd64-freebsd

It seems like it's more practical if there's a single master we can go to
that lists all the lldb builders.  Why not the llvm.org one?

-Todd

--
-Todd