[lldb-dev] Platform::GetFile overloaded virtual function

Steve Pucci spucci at google.com
Wed Jan 15 13:26:46 PST 2014

Thanks, Greg.  I'm still a bit confused about the implementation of GetFile
without the UUID, though.  Is it a bug that this method isn't implemented
on all of the Platform implementations?  I guess, in any case, it would be
better to avoid the confusion by renaming the other method, though, as you
propose.  I'll do that.

Thanks again,
   Steve