[lldb-dev] Everyone: please download, build and test the new iohandler branch

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 7 19:55:27 PST 2014

  On 7 January 2014 18:47, Greg Clayton <gclayton at apple.com> wrote:
> I fixed the remaining issue on MacOSX:

> Please try a test suite run on your end when you have a chance.

Ok, I still see five failures on this branch on FreeBSD.

TestCommandRegex (timeout)
TestDataFormatterGlobals (segfault)
TestDataFormatterCategories (segfault)
TestInferiorAssert (missing -> for current instruction in disassembly)
TestAliases (differing expected failure text)

I'll have a quick look at these tomorrow, with the goal of having at
least the segfaults fixed it gets merged.