[lldb-dev] Everyone: please download, build and test the new iohandler branch

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Jan 7 15:47:46 PST 2014

I fixed the remaining issue on MacOSX:

% svn commit
Sending        include/lldb/Core/Debugger.h
Sending        include/lldb/Interpreter/PythonDataObjects.h
Sending        include/lldb/Interpreter/ScriptInterpreter.h
Sending        include/lldb/Interpreter/ScriptInterpreterPython.h
Sending        source/Commands/CommandObjectProcess.cpp
Sending        source/Core/Debugger.cpp
Sending        source/Core/IOHandler.cpp
Sending        source/Host/common/Editline.cpp
Sending        source/Interpreter/ScriptInterpreterPython.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterContextLLDB.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterContextLLDB.h
Sending        source/Plugins/Process/Utility/UnwindLLDB.cpp
Sending        source/Plugins/Process/mach-core/ProcessMachCore.cpp
Sending        source/Symbol/ClangASTType.cpp
Sending        source/Target/Process.cpp
Sending        test/functionalities/command_script/import/rdar-12586188/TestRdar12586188.py
Sending        test/functionalities/command_source/TestCommandSource.py
Sending        test/functionalities/conditional_break/.lldb
Sending        test/functionalities/conditional_break/conditional_break.py
Sending        test/functionalities/connect_remote/EchoServer.py
Sending        test/functionalities/connect_remote/TestConnectRemote.py
Sending        test/functionalities/inferior-assert/TestInferiorAssert.py
Sending        test/python_api/default-constructor/TestDefaultConstructorForAPIObjects.py
Sending        test/python_api/default-constructor/sb_debugger.py
Deleting       test/python_api/default-constructor/sb_inputreader.py
Deleting       test/python_api/input_reader
Transmitting file data ........................
Committed revision 198719.

Please try a test suite run on your end when you have a chance.