[lldb-dev] Is anyone using lldb on Windows to debug a _Windows_ application

Virgile Bello virgile.bello at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:36:14 PDT 2014

I suppose I should merge my branch back to LLDB trunk at some point?
I could rebase & merge the new ProcessWindows and DynamicLoaderWindows
plugins (
https://github.com/xen2/lldb/commit/515956244784a9162183a6135068e893ba994532)
and keep the other LLDB changes aside for now if they need further
discussion?

Or any similar work in the way?