[lldb-dev] Host::LaunchProcess vs. ProcessPlugin::DoLaunch

Jean-Daniel Dupas mailing at xenonium.com
Sat Aug 9 00:30:14 PDT 2014

Here is a discussion that may give you some answers:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.debugging.lldb.devel/2805

For the record, I wrote a process plugin, and end-up not having to implements the Process:DoLaunch method at all.
On OS X, all processes are launched by the platform which then call DoAttach. So the Process::DoLaunch code path is never use.