[lldb-dev] Additional fixes and blog posts regarding the lldb-mi driver
deepak at codeplay.com
Fri Aug 8 10:50:03 PDT 2014
We have just committed some more additional features and fixes to the
Some of which are :
- Can now load an executable directly as an argument.
- Fixes towards supporting local debugging.
- Fixes for stack-list-arguments, data-evaluate-expression,
environment-cd, stack-list-locals, interpreter-exec.
- Fix breakpoint event handling.
- Support dynamic loading of libraries using the search paths provided
We have also published a number of blog posts which give an detailed
look at the LLDB MI driver implementation, a tutorial on how to set it
up from within Eclipse and how to add support for additional MI commands.
The blog posts can be found at :
More information about the lldb-dev