[lldb-dev] [Patch to be reviewed] uuid_t under GNU/Linux

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Wed Apr 17 10:45:05 PDT 2013

Hi Sylvestre,

I can confirm the patch fixes the build, but I'm not sure we want to
introduce a new dependency on libuuid-dev (or equivalent), especially for
a library that's unlikely to be used on Linux. IIRC the only reason we
build it was because I was too lazy to add the darwin-specific logic when
writing the original cmake files.

I have a fix in place that conditionally builds the mac-specific
(problematic) libraries only on Darwin (and also speeds up the build
somewhat :) It's been committed in 179694.

Now, on to the hangs...

Thanks again for all your help with this issue,
Dan