[lldb-dev] [Patch to be reviewed] uuid_t under GNU/Linux

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Wed Apr 17 02:57:40 PDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to know if I could apply the attached patch to lldb.

Following the commit r179584 [1], we need, under GNU/Linux, to include
uuid.h to obtain the uuid_t definition. Otherwise, the build fails with:
/tmp/buildd/llvm-toolchain-3.3~svn179620/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/DynamicLoader/MacOSX-DYLD/DynamicLoaderMacOSXDYLD.cpp:714:42:
error: 'uuid_t' was not declared in this scope
For the full log, see [2].

Since this adds a new dependency on lldb, I was to make sure people
agree on this change (I can update the tools + documentation about this
change).

Thanks,
Sylvestre

[1]