[lldb-dev] Running the test suite on Python 2.6

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:54:28 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in having the test suite run on Python 2.6?
I have written a compatibility layer for that effect and it's working (at least for my usual cases).

I know Python 2.6 is outdated, but I have to use it :) And since lldb (still) works on Python 2.6, this might be of interest.
If the community wants, I'll contribute my layer and make the necessary changes to do test.py to load the appropriate module.

What do you think?

Regards,

  Filipe