[lldb-dev] LLVM Bay-area social, September Edition!

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Tue Sep 4 16:03:09 PDT 2012

Hot off the heels of the labour day weekend, it's time for a new LLVM
Bay-area social! Paint your stack slot new colours, discuss your proposals
for the developer's meeting, or trade beer for bug fixes. I find that's
more successful than trading beer for code review, to my surprise!

THIS WEEK, on Thursday Sep 6th, we'll be meeting at the Tied House in
Mountain View. Please see llvmbayarea.appspot.com for the details and
please RSVP.

See you there!
Nick