[Libclc-dev] Why cannot compile source code libclc when flag define with "'nvptx--nvidiacl', 'nvptx64--nvidiacl'"

Lei Mou lei.mou.uu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:30:04 PDT 2012

Hi Chatsiri,

IMHO may be it is caused by the version of your llvm. Since libclc has
switched to support the nvptx backend (which is contained in llvm 3.1
release) three days ago, if your llvm version is below 3.1, then the
error make sense (since llvm cannot find the nvptx backend). Try to
download a newer version of llvm or checkout the head version from
llvm repository, and compile again.

Regards,
Lei Mou