[cfe-users] Clang optimization options with out dead code elimination?

David Blaikie via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 19 11:12:21 PST 2019

There are lots of reasons a program might fail to do what's desired when
optimized - dead code is only one of them, any reason to believe that's the
issue at hand? But no, LLVM doesn't really have any support for that.

You might try running your program using the various sanitizersn (address,
memory, undefined behavior sanitizer) to help identify if there are bugs
that could be fixed.