[cfe-users] Compiling libc++ with clang

Ben Pope benpope81 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:48:38 PST 2014

On 17/01/14 05:29, Miguel Carvajal wrote:
> Hello, i downloaded llvm and clang 3.3 and also the lasted version of libc++ and compiled clang successfully using mac os x 10.9 maverick but when i try to use the libc++ that i downloaded i get a lot of linking errors and and i am not capable of using c++11 features.
> Wich are the steps to follow to get my compiled clang using my version of libc++ without command line flags

Can you be clearer on what you downloaded and from where?

Did you get the source of Clang and LLVM from the source repositories?

Did you download a prebuilt libc++?  From where?  Why not build it from
source?

What command line are you using to build it all?

What linking errors are you getting?

Have you tried following the instructions here:
http://libcxx.llvm.org/

Ben