[cfe-users] Compiling libc++ with clang

Miguel Carvajal macarvajal at estudiantes.fisica.uh.cu
Tue Jan 21 17:21:23 PST 2014

I downloaded the sources from the llvm.org download page for version 3.3 of clang.
And i am building it with the instructions from that appears in the link you pointed, but when y try to link with that library i got a lot of copilation errors and even a simple HelloWorld program does not compile at all.