[cfe-dev] RFC: Easier AST Matching by Default

Yitzhak Mandelbaum via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 27 08:33:48 PDT 2020

Stephen -- there are three upstream changes that we'll need to fix all of
our tests:
1. Transformers' `applyFirst`, as discussed in the thread on D80606.
2. Add an overload of the `traverse` matcher for `DynTypedMatcher`.
3. Support `traverse` in the matcher parser (the one used by clang-query).

I'm working on the first one now. But, do you have any thoughts/plans for
the latter two?

Thanks!