[cfe-dev] scan-build error

Valeriy Savchenko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 15 03:35:00 PDT 2020

Hi,

Essentially, scan-build is a fairly lightweight script.  Xcode is supported with a simple pattern matching of a command that is run via scan-build.
  if ($Cmd =~ /\bxcodebuild$/) {
    return RunXcodebuild($Args, $IgnoreErrors, $CCAnalyzer, $CXXAnalyzer, $EnvVars);
  }
So, in your particular case, the only way to do it with a script is to call scan-build within this script as well.