[cfe-dev] scan-build error

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 15 05:30:32 PDT 2020

Another thing you could try is to turn your Xcode project inside out by
running the shell script from inside the Xcode project (as a "Run Script
Phase") instead of running xcodebuild from inside the shell script.

But generally, yeah, scan-build has explicit support for xcodebuild but
it can't work unless scan-build is to invoke xcodebuild directly.