[cfe-dev] Paragraph numbers in C++ tests

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 29 11:33:31 PDT 2019

Even if they're updated to reflect current paragraph numbers, they'd
still fall into disrepair in future standards & be hard to know which
version they applied to. So I'd support adding C++ version numbers to
them. At least on principle - but the reality/situations they're used
in might make that awkward/problematic, I don't know.