[cfe-dev] Using code coverage in clang-cl.exe

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 10 15:31:40 PDT 2018

I made these available in clang-cl in r332053. I have no idea if it works
on Windows at all, though. In the meantime, you can probably enable this
functionality by escaping the flag with -Xclang -fcoverage-mapping.

There isn't any particular reason why flags aren't available in clang-cl.
We effectively whitelist gcc-style flags one at a time for inclusion in the
clang-cl command line interface. At some point I would like to do something
like whitelist all -f flags, since they are unlikely to conflict with
future MSVC flags.

‪On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 5:49 PM ‫ניצן חדד via cfe-dev‬‎ <