[cfe-dev] [analyzer][RFC] Test all checkers on all tests

Gábor Horváth via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 18 07:55:35 PST 2018

Hi!

I do like the idea of having a target for this but I would not make it part
of the make check target. I think it would be a measurable overhead for the
runtime of the tests and I am also not sure that we can/want to make that
target clean. Maybe in some cases, the return on investment would be too
low and we simply have other priorities or the side effect.

Regards,
Gábor