[cfe-dev] [analyzer][RFC] Test all checkers on all tests

Devin Coughlin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 18 09:38:07 PST 2018

I think this is a great idea! I do think we’ll need to make sure not to run alpha checkers here since those often have assertion failures on purpose for some code constructs since they are work in progress.

I agree with Gabor that we should probably have this be a separate target — but we should have bots run it.

Devin