[cfe-dev] [LibC++] Incompatibility between '<stdio.h> from LibC++ v5.0's ' Newlib v2.5.0, and a workaround/fix

Martin J. O'Riordan via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 21 14:38:27 PDT 2017

Hi Eli,

The "wrapper" is called 'libcxx/include/stdio.h', but I think that I have
managed to get an SVN merge problem that is not properly resolved (though
how far back I cannot tell) as I can clearly see that the new wrapper
version of '<stdio.h>' is a lot simpler than the one I have so this is a
false negative.  My apologies.

Thanks,

            MartinO