[cfe-dev] [Proposal] Automatically Cc: cfe-commits@ on Clang reviews

Ben Hamilton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 21 06:41:06 PST 2017

[Apologies for replying to the wrong message, I somehow forgot to subscribe
to cfe-dev so I didn't get Stephan's message in my inbox.]

> My understanding was that, while there currently is no official monorepo,
it is at least possible and accepted to send single, cross-repo patches for
review.  That would no longer be possible, right?

I assume cross-repo patches would be constructed by hand, right? Or do you
mean using the unofficial monorepo from 2016
<https://github.com/joker-eph/llvm-project>?

An example of an existing cross-repo review in Differential would be
niceā€”do you happen to have one handy?

I think either way, we'd keep the ability to send cross-repo patches to the
top-level LLVM repo just the same way you could today.

I'll confirm that if you can help me construct an example cross-repo patch
for review.

Ben