[cfe-dev] [clang-tidy] Disable individual checks

Alexander Kornienko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 7 08:06:32 PDT 2015

As described in the documentation (
http://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-tidy/index.html, also clang-tidy -help),
you can use the "Checks" option in the .clang-tidy file to disable or
enable any set of checks. E.g. to
disable clang-analyzer-cplusplus.NewDelete you can use a .clang-tidy file
with this line:

Checks: "-clang-analyzer-cplusplus.NewDelete"

It will instruct clang-tidy to use the default set of checks with that
specific check disabled.

-- Alex