[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] [libcxx] How to update libcxx.llvm.org to use Sphinx generated doc?

Eric Fiselier via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 4 14:48:51 PDT 2015

Hi Tanya,

Pinging this patch (with the proper lists attached). It's blocking
other work regarding libc++ docs.

Libc++ is setup and ready to generate libcxx.llvm.org/docs.
I have followed the instructions that Dan provided in this thread (see
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2015-July/044465.html).

You can build libc++ docs using CMake like any other LLVM project.
Configure CMake using -DLLVM_ENABLE_SPHINX=ON and build using `make
docs-libcxx-html`.

Please let me know if you have any trouble setting this up.
PS Sorry to all those that got multiple copies of this email.

/Eric