[cfe-dev] Building Clang+CXX+CXXABI Standalone For Linux

John Leidel (jleidel) jleidel at micron.com
Wed May 13 13:11:50 PDT 2015

All, I’ve been through the various Clang/libcxx/libcxxabi pages (as well as many found via mailing list archives).  Does anyone have a good consolidated workflow for building a clang+llvm+libcxx+libcxxabi tree that is completely standalone from GNU libstdc++ on Linux?  I have a simple patch that forces the default standard library to libcxx (without requiring it on the command line), but it attempts to pull the default system headers for C++ from GNU.

— John D. Leidel