[cfe-dev] [libcxx] Fixing the test-suite breakage on the 3.6/3.6.1 branch.

Eric Fiselier eric at efcs.ca
Wed May 13 12:05:21 PDT 2015

(Re-sending this email to cfe-dev)

I just discovered that a bad merge broke libc++'s test-suite
configuration in 3.6.0 (r226859). The only file that was merged improperly is
`libcxx/test/libcxx/test/config.py`. This breakage prevents the
test-suite from being run.

If possible, I would like to fix the test-suite in 3.6.1. Otherwise
3.6.2 is fine. The patch is linked below. The patch should be very
safe to apply since it doesn't affect the build or libc++ itself.

Links:

Offending commit:
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/libcxx/commit/be92ac8db4f92acae21b5ea854b735104d862ba3#diff-44979c26af8ba63b95104590ebd34a02L271

Fix: https://gist.github.com/EricWF/87cb5c60a792f4e33c80