[cfe-dev] always break if params don't fit

Tim W timpie.w at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:38:52 PDT 2015

by the way ... here is one of the talks I've been talking about ... from
slide 20, 14.30 it is about argument alignment.

http://www.slideshare.net/Kevlin/seven-ineffective-coding-habits-of-many-programmers
    https://vimeo.com/97329157

I'm pretty sure I saw it first on ACCU but I can be wrong :?

Cheers,
Tim

An Apple a day keeps Windows away

ACCU - http://www.accu.org - Professionalism in Programming.