[cfe-dev] tgmath.h

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Tue Jun 9 03:32:54 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm not suitable to review the change but there's a couple things I can comment on to help you get your change reviewed.

I believe there was a policy decision to support only the last two major releases of GCC, Clang, and Visual Studio and our getting started page (http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#host-c-toolchain-both-compiler-and-standard-library) lists Visual Studio 2013 as being the minimum supported version. At the time the decision was made, this was necessary to be able to migrate to C++11.

> If nobody spots a bug in the following days I may upload the file, is it right?

Generally speaking, you'll need to wait for someone to review your patch and approve it. You'll need to send a patch to cfe-commits rather than attach your modified file though. At the moment, it's difficult to tell what changes you made.

Please see http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#making-and-submitting-a-patch and http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#code-reviews for more information.

Hope that helps