[cfe-dev] Current state of compiling for Windows on Linux (with libc++ too)?

Jim Porter jvp4846 at g.rit.edu
Sat Jan 10 22:28:09 PST 2015

I know there's been a lot of exciting work on getting clang to run on
Windows, and (I think) work to make clang-on-Linux produce Windows
binaries, but I'm not entirely sure what the current status is. I'm not
terribly concerned about mimicking MSVC bugs, but it would be nice to
compile some of my C++14 projects for Windows (preferably using libc++,
since that's the only C++14-compliant standard lib I know of at the moment).

Is there a good place to keep track of this work? I'd be happy to help
out as well, if there are any smallish tasks that need doing.

- Jim