[cfe-dev] ARM assembler regression?

Oliver Stannard oliver.stannard at arm.com
Fri Nov 7 05:51:38 PST 2014

Hi İsmail,

I committed a patch (r221341) a few days ago to prevent the assembler and disassembler form accepting D16-D31 for the FPUs of Cortex-M cores, which only have 16 D registers. I’m assuming you were originally compiling for v7M? It looks like that file will need some additional conditionalization before it can be used for Cortex-M targets.

Oliver