[cfe-dev] libclang additions, how to integrate?

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Sat Dec 20 18:44:25 PST 2014

still fighting the following inconsistencies:

wanted to reuse CXCursor to present to the libclang client the ast matches
in form of cursor. I see that it is impossible to create cxcursor from
Type, TypeLoc, NestedNameSpecifer etc. to cover all matcher result types.
Were this intentionally left out, or still missing sthg. from the full
picture?

The usual idea is to first write a little "design" email to cfe-dev,