[cfe-dev] libclang additions, how to integrate?

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Mon Dec 15 04:46:39 PST 2014

The usual idea is to first write a little "design" email to cfe-dev,
outlining what you're trying to do, what the interfaces would look like,
etc.

Note that libclang is considered to be a stable interface, so it's very
important to put some thought into designing new features - we'll be stuck
with them for a while...