[cfe-dev] Introduction

DbdM Tbt spin.x2k at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:05:43 PDT 2014

Hello and good day.
My name is David and I am new here.
Through some situation of mine, I have been introduced to clang and thus
found myself in a whole world.
A very different world compared to what I am used to with all the mention
of llvm, optimization, compilers, ASTs, etc. Very high-level (PhD-level?)
stuff currently way out of my league.
I am writing this to ask a few confirmation questions before asking
anything else.
Is this mailing list only for those who are developing "on" clang?
Or can those who are just 'dabbling' in clang, like me who are studying on
creating personal tools (ex: LibTooling) ask questions here?
Thank you,
David