[cfe-dev] Introduction

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Sat Apr 26 05:13:34 PDT 2014

On 04/26/14 07:05 PM, DbdM Tbt wrote:
> Hello and good day.
> My name is David and I am new here.
> Through some situation of mine, I have been introduced to clang and
> thus found myself in a whole world.
> A very different world compared to what I am used to with all the
> mention of llvm, optimization, compilers, ASTs, etc. Very high-level
> (PhD-level?) stuff currently way out of my league.
> I am writing this to ask a few confirmation questions before asking
> anything else.
> Is this mailing list only for those who are developing "on" clang?
> Or can those who are just 'dabbling' in clang, like me who are
> studying on creating personal tools (ex: LibTooling) ask questions here?
Hi David,

While I probably won't be able to answer your questions - my gut feeling
is you've found the right place. If you're in doubt please take a look
at the archive to see if anything similar has been asked before

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/
http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/

Assuming you feel it's list appropriate and hasn't been answered before
- I don't think it can hurt to try.