[cfe-dev] scan-build in python

Wed Apr 23 09:37:43 PDT 2014

hi Sylvestre,
hi Alexey,

you can find my rewrite attempt here: <https://github.com/rizsotto/Beye>

my initial focus was only to use compilation database as input and execute
less processes, but parallel during the check. then i realized how big and
error prone is that work. :) so, the re-implementation could be easier to
verify if i keep the build wrappers. therefore i targeted the
'ccc-analyzer' to rewrite first... now i'm here and looking for a nice test
subject.

regards,
Laszlo