[cfe-dev] Compiling with Clang for target Windows Phone ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu May 2 10:22:18 PDT 2013

On 2 May 2013 08:25, dev dev <dev7359 at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Registered Targets:
>     c      - C backend
>     x86    - 32-bit X86: Pentium-Pro and above
>     x86-64 - 64-bit X86: EM64T and AMD64

Hi,

Support for Windows x86 is experimental, Windows ARM is non-existent.

So far, for ARM, the only supported OSs are Linux and FreeBSD, with the
former having continuous tests, but not the latter.

Is there any particular reason for not supporting ARM on Windows host?

Yes, lack of interest. Nobody cares enough to work on it, I'm afraid.

If you do care, and want to work on it, we'd love to have your patches. And
buildbots. ;)

cheers,
--renato