[cfe-dev] Automatic scan-build on the LLVM toolchain

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Jul 15 09:39:58 PDT 2013

Sylvestre Ledru wrote
> Hello,
>
> After setting an automatic code coverage tool [1], I just plugged an
> automatic scan-build on the LLVM toolchain:
>
> http://buildd-clang.debian.net/scan-build/

So... this seems like something I could contribute.  Small, isolated
fix with an automated way of knowing when I've fixed it.

However, I don't want to duplicate work being done by someone else as
I've just subscribed to the list.  Are these being turned
automatically into bug tickets?  Do I just "claim" some of these and
then submit a patch?
     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>