[cfe-dev] Automatic scan-build on the LLVM toolchain

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:20:15 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose at apple.com> wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2013, at 8:49 , lbalbalba <lbalbalba at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sylvestre Ledru wrote
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> After setting an automatic code coverage tool [1], I just plugged an
>>> automatic scan-build on the LLVM toolchain:
>>>
>>> http://buildd-clang.debian.net/scan-build/
>>
>> Good job. I see my work here is done. ;)
>
> Thanks for setting this up, Sylvestre! And John, your work running scan-build on all sorts of projects (not just LLVM) has been very helpful. :-)
>
> Jordan
Thanks.

By the way, would it be possible for me to have a copy of the script
that compiles&generates the report ? I have a shell script that
basically does that, but if this is something like a buildbot module
or something im interested in using something like that for another
project.

Regards,

John Smith.