[cfe-dev] Clarification for term "AST"

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sat Feb 23 00:04:48 PST 2013

> To be blunt, invasive refactors based on a non-contributor's sense of
> abstractly good software-engineering practices are not welcome.

I understand that you categorise me as a stranger in the Clang software
development community. But I am still interested in incremental
improvements for your software infrastructure.

> Understand the problems that our data structures are designed to solve
> before trying to tell us the right way to do things.

I do that to some degree already. I pick up some ideas from various
information sources. So I dare to point out open issues even as an
"outsider" who is looking for better solutions.

Regards,
Markus