[cfe-dev] Building CFG piece by piece

Vadium vabrva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:02:39 PDT 2013

Thank you, Anna, you helped me very much understanding how it works. I'm
building it now via modified ASTConsumer and RecursiveASTVisitor and it is
building me CFG like in checker.

I also have a question on the output formatting of CFG. The CFG outputted
this way is easier to read if generated this way, but still sometimes I
encounter something like:
3: n (ImplicitCastExpr, LValueToRValue, int)
T: switch [B10.3]
Is there any way to mute "ImplicitCastExpr, LValueToRValue" and other like
this as it brings no use for me?

Vadim

-----
Since speech has been invented, people still can't understand each other.