[cfe-dev] Building CFG piece by piece

Anna Zaks ganna at apple.com
Thu Aug 22 11:35:32 PDT 2013

Vadim,

Please, provide more information on what you are trying to do.

AnalysisManager is a part of clang static analyzer. What do you mean by Indexer component of AnalysisManager?

If you are not using the static analyzer functionality, you don't need AnalysisManager. AnalysisDeclContext has a getter for CFG, this is how AnalysisManager gets it. The static analyzer is not the only user of CFG.

Anna.