[cfe-dev] Is ARC expected to work on ARM?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Tue Sep 18 09:36:34 PDT 2012

FWIW, the ARCMT tests are NOT runtime tests. "MT" stands for "migration tool", so they are rewriting tests. They may depend on the selected ObjC runtime, but I wouldn't expect them to pass on other non-Darwin 32-bit platforms and fail on ARM/Linux.

I'm not so familiar with the ARCMT tests, though.
Jordan